Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tips & Hints for SEO





Hi all,

My name is kelvin too from Fujitel Sales and Services

I would like to share with all of you on the SEO tips and hints I learned from the books and Internet.

Here I am going to break down the information into different parts and each parts have it's own sub category.

In order to give a detail step by step process on how to optimize your website using SEO techniques i learned.

I will publish the SEO tips into this blog twice a week.

So every month, i will publish 8 articles for your reference until I finish it.

Feel free to give any comments and advice if you have any additional ideas from the topic given in my next blog.

Thanks....

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Those are useful contents for SEO work and i really like it.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete